Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Primo Italian Ice Cream = Good Life

Paciugo Gelato is a decadent Italian ice cream habit you can't feel guilty about, it's 70% less fat than those kind you find in your grocery store. I have been a Paciugo Gelato addict since this caffe opened. They have the most extensive gelato flavor selection. Everytime I go there, which is almost everyday, I discover new flavors. It's like a scavenger hunt for new flavors I have not experienced yet. It's a good thing that Paciugo serves their gelato in a cup that can hold more than three flavors. I love it, I can have all my favorite flavors, that would be Mediterranean Sea Salt Caramel, Pistachio, and Brittny's Caramel Apple. BTW, the caramel apple was named after one of the owners, Brittny. I was told she invented this flavor. Wow, the owner is also a foodie. 
The best thing about Paciugo Gelato, it is made with milk, not butterfat or cream, this means Paciugo Gelato is 70% less fat than regular ice cream. OK, I'm not the only one who feels this much love for Paciugo, see their Yelp reviews at http://www.yelp.com/biz/paciugo-gelato-caffe-hermosa-beach

1 comment:

ArtsyGirl55 said...

One of my friends recommended it... The people are so nice and the favors are awesome and so different. I love Paciugos.